Tuesday, January 15, 2013

8 Bit Awesome!

Ah, so, it's been about a week, and I've gotten a bit done in the crafting world.  Work has been busier than usual, plus with the semester starting, I've had less time to dedicate to super fun crafty things, but, the last two evenings were spent collecting and now fully assembling a necklace for my 8 bit themed swap!  I'm going to assume that my swap partner is NOT my spoiler, so I'm going to post pictures of this anyway, because I am just that excited about it!!!
So, this is about 12" of silver plated chain, several jump rings of varying sizes, several head pins, some polymer clay, glass pearl beads, and a little bit of 8 bit magic.  :)  I won't lie, I'm actually WAY impressed that this has come together so wonderfully.  I'm SO in love with it, you have no idea.  I can't wait to make another couple.  I feel like they might be big sellers in my shop :)  I've already got a whole bunch of people who want them, I may set up a few custom listings!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment