Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pixelated Magic

So, with this 8 Bit Swap I'm all up in, I've come to find myself very much in looove with the 8 bitty pixelated awesomeness that is the magic of 8 bit games.  They have such character, despite not having much in terms of definition.  You can make anything pixels, so why not do it up??  I invested a small amount of cash into getting myself a little Perler bead starter kit, and I've been having too much fun!! 

So, there's no real limits, I think, to pixel-ing something.  I was thinking you could get a whole bunch of peg boards and make a huuge picture or something... it'd be real cool, but, I'm not sure about what I'd do or use it for... But, just ideas :)  I made some junk, check it out!  The bow has a clip attached to the back that looks really good in my hair, but I was unable to get a decent picture of it in action, but the 'shroom is just a thing.  Maybe I'll use it as a coaster on my desk or something...


No comments:

Post a Comment