Sunday, July 8, 2012

Almost Official

I'm so impatient, it seems.  I ordered something on the 4th of this month, and it said it'd take two weeks to print and ship, and I've checked it every day since ordering, and it still says "In Progress," and I'm mad.  Haha.  I'm so used to the wonderful people at Amazon who send the crap I buy in like two days.  I should remind myself that not only did I order a product, but a service as well.  It takes TIME for things like services.  Le sigh
 Well, here it is.  I was going to wait and take a picture of the actual card, but, I'm far too excited about it to wait.
Isn't it wonderful!!  I love it, it's so something I'd make myself if I had any like, drawing/painting skills.  There's all this fun stuff I can get too, to like, perpetuate the look.  I might look into some of that later on, but, not now.

Just thought I'd share!  More pictures soon, promise! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment