Saturday, June 23, 2012

HOLY BALLS

I think I'd be fired if I was ever trying to be a professional blogger.  I'm so terrible at updating something I feel so excited about that it's stupid. 

Anyway, I just wanted to update about what I've been doing lately without giving too much away!  I've been working up patterns and stuff pretty well, and I've finally gotten it down to a process, so I'm at the beginning stages of the manufacturing to sell.  Man, I'm excited.  :)

Here's a sneak peek.  Sorry, it's with my cell phone again, so it's pretty crappy, no Instagram here, but, it'll all make sense soon! 


Still got a ton of work to do, as I haven't even started working on my pony yet. YIKES!  I so want to win that prize!  I don't even know what the prize is!  Actually, I am not really too obsessed with winning, I just want to make a pony and keep it forever.  Haha.  I didn't realize my sincere and strange love for morbidly cute things.I think it's a part of me that I've ignored for so long for no reason other than maintaining my dignity and pride, but really, why deny yourself the good shit in life?  It's about being happy.  I'm learning to accept myself for who I am more and more each day, and I'm becoming more and more happy every day. 

Enough of all that though, I've got work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment