Saturday, June 2, 2012

Apologies and Excuses

This is to my poor neglected craft table, yarn stash, knitting needles, scissors, and my entire hoard of craft supplies.

I'm very sorry.

I've forgotten you, it seems.  I've been busy... I've been distracted, whatever my excuse... it doesn't matter, I know.  I've been in a creative slump for far too long now.  Various video games have distracted me, books have cornered me and made me read them... I just... just... I don't know.  It took me SO long to knit up that project for this past swap.  I want to swap more, but I'm thinking maybe I'll take some time off from swapping until July, when hopefully I feel more creative.

Honestly, I've been a bit more sociable as of late, too, so I've been spending less time cooped up in my house doing whatever it is that I waste time doing.  I need to structure my time a little better.  It's getting hot out now, so that will surely end.  I'm the opposite when it comes to my outings.  Most people have summer parties, vacations, gatherings and what not.  I... don't go to the outdoor ones, which, most everyone has.  I'm uncomfortable and the heat/sun really bug me.  I'm not a summer person.  The sun is SO hard on my skin.  I actually got a touch of sunburn today on my 10 minute bike ride home, after slathering myself in SPF 80.  Like... the sun hates me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment