Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mistakes. And FIXES!

I made a mistake on my business card and I had to have it fixed.  Silly me.  But I ordered them yesterday after my credit went through (how nice of Vista Print to give me a credit for my own mistake! And so swiftly!)  So far, I'm very happy with their service, and I can't wait til my cards come in, I know they're gonna be great.

Good news!!  I brought some samples of my bows to work yesterday,  and sold them to 3 different people!  AND I got orders for more!  I'm really really excited, and can't wait to get everything photographed so I can make more! 

Currently, I'm working on picking out new embellishments for some of them, and cleaning up some of the duds.  They're good quality, but they're just not perfect.  I think with a little adjustment and some cleaning, they'll be perfect.  I can't wait to start making more.  I've found lots of good fabric to play with, and I'm going to get some more tonight I think.  I've kept a pretty good log of expenses so far, and I feel like my pricing is very fair.  I'm hoping that when I start selling more on my Etsy Shop I'll be able to expand to more than just clips.  I've already got lots of ideas for headbands and ways to work in all the polymer clay progress I've made. 

I'm hoping that this becomes something real, you know?  I think I could really do something with this.  I would love to start up a charity fund of some variety, other than just my own education fund!!  :)

 Today, specifically, I'm working on something for my swap group, and I'll give a little sneak preview. 

Coffee is most certainly essential to the completion of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment