Thursday, March 15, 2012

Schedule Change

So, I'm one of those super weird people that is SO set in her schedule, her entire life is thrown off by one minor change.  It's spring break at the university, so work is a little different for a week or so, and a lot of people took vacations/days off because it's nice outside.  My schedule has been altered to accommodate the changes, and I'm off on two days I'm normally working.  So, being completely bored/confused/thrown off, I decided I was going to do some random things I'm not normally prone to do. So I planted some herbs in a little pot for my window, some basil and cilantro, and some green onions! I'm excited to see them when they start sprouting, and even more excited for when I accidentally kill them.  Because that will happen.  It always does...
I also played with some old craft materials; I found some hemp in a toolbox and some old fimo beads I made a LONG time ago.  So here's what I made!




Also, just a random side note, and this only applies if you know what I'm talking about, which, even if a certain someone was reading this, they probably still wouldn't get it.... Open container laws.  Duh.

I might make some more shit today, because.... why the hell not!??!  My goodbye message will be this:

Enjoy yourself, and MAKE SOME SHIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment