Tuesday, December 27, 2011

So Many People Telling Me to Stay...

I'm totally going to be late for work by posting on my bloggaroo, but I'm doing it anyway. :D  SOOOOO much more fun than entering invoices and filing papers and other crap like that.   But I just wanted to update a little bit on some things.  I'm excited about Robot Swappin', and I'm working on things for that already, even though I don't have my partner yet.  Regardless of whether they like it or not, I'm knitting it.  It is SO cute.  I won't post anything until after the swap is done, so I don't spoil the surprise.  If these people are anything like me, I've done a decent amount of researching on each person participating so I get an idea of where I could get some awesome stuff.  I think this swap will be fun for me in some interesting ways.  I'm usually a pretty boring person, going to the same places, etc, but lately I've been venturing around and discovering things about the city I've lived in for 5+ years learning about what new shops are around and whatnot.  It's been really fun! My boyfriend thinks I'm a little crazy with it all, but what does he know!

Here are some pictures of the gifts I made for my niece and nephew.  I didn't have a chance to get pictures of them playing with them, but they're 7 and 4, so they were bouncing around all over the place anyway, ha ha.  They are so cute!  (And I don't even like kids!)


The kitty picture was taken at night, so there was just the overhead light in that room and no flash on my phone camera, so it's a little dark, but that green is a lovely color, and I'm glad I bought that extra ball so I can make something nice for myself :)

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment