Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Refreshed!

Aaaaah, you know that feeling you get when you clean out and reorganize your house/craft area/purse (or in my case, backpack)?  Yeah, I'm working on that.  And, as I go along, I've gotten more and more ideas.  I'm slowly but steadily working on cleaning out the junk and keeping the good stuff.  Every crafter knows that really their craftiness is just an excuse for being a hoarder.  "OH I could use this for....something...." and you end up keeping it.  Right now, I'm thinking of the random jars and coffee cans and everything that I've kept for NO reason..haha.  Except I found a reason for my coffee can, but, that's going to be another project post sooooon.

Anyway, so I have been on my "make x amount of projects a week" thing still, and last night, while shamelessly listening to OneDirection, I made a cute little Perler Bead necklace I wanted to share!  The purple wasn't as vibrant as I wanted it to be, so I might remake this in pink and red or white or something.  Who knows!




No comments:

Post a Comment