Monday, December 3, 2012

Quick Update!

A quick update, because, well, I've been slacking in Blogger world again.  Surprise, surprise.

I have been pretty avid with crafting lately after getting over some illnesses in both the body and the mind.  I've just finished a Christmas present for a friend, and have a couple more slated to go on the needles/table this week!!  No one reads this blog, so I'll be definitely updating as soon as I can get some pictures of everything AND figure out this media card on my new phone. :D SMARTPHONE WHAT I am so technologically advanced now!! 

Anyway, I just wanted to do a quick link, not only for myself for reference later, but for anyone else who needs a quickly knit, perfectly shaped skullcap!!  I only knit 5" instead of the 6" prescribed in the pattern :)


ChemKnits: Generic Skullcap Pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment