Saturday, September 1, 2012

Creative Juices Start A-Flowin'

Oh, and when they do, they flood the avenues and passages, and great things come along.  Needless to say, my creative barrier that has plagued me for the past few weeks has subsided I think, and I'm getting more and more ideas just flowing faster than my pen can write.  I'm keeping a log of things with crudely drawn pictures, of course, to refer back to.  I've hit on something awesome I think, and I'm real excited.  I can't wait til I can start getting more of this stuff made and ready for sale.  I'm finally making things I'm really proud of! 

Now, I have to figure out some... financial stuff, and I think I'll actually be all good!!  I've decided that I need to make more sales before I spend any more money on more supplies, haha.  I'm hoping to finish up some orders this weekend and get those out (CA$H FLOW WUT) and hopefully keep creating. 

I think I'm over my always being exhausted (that is, until I start my Insanity workouts) and hopefully I can get more done instead of just feeling pooped.  Keeping moving forward with my healthy awesome lifestyle and becoming stronger, smarter, and more awesome everyday is my goal.  My goal is to get an A in my class, make some more sales, (haven't set a goal yet) and and keep participating in more community events.  I'm going to be awesome sauce, it's decided.  :)

NOW back to crafting!!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment